From: Thomas Leonard <talex5@gm...> - 2008-08-17 11:40:09
Memo 2.1 (alarm clock and reminder list) has been released.
You can install it by entering this URL into AddApp:
- Right click on the application and choose 'Versions...' from the menu.
- Click on 'Refresh all now'.
- Ensure 'Help test new versions' is selected.
For more information, including package downloads, see:
Changes in 2.1:
- Added a system tray icon in 'standalone' (ie, non-applet) mode. This will
only appear if you have gtk-2.10 or better installed. Users with earlier
versions of gtk will see the options to enable/disable/etc, but these options
will have no effect (Jim Ramsay).
- Added stock icons to main window menu (Jim Ramsay).
- Added 'early alert' and sound capabilities. See Help/README for
details (Jim Ramsay).
- Added support for 0release.
BTW, if you've been quietly waiting for a new release of something for
a few months, let us know! As a developer, it's easy to forget that
the version you're using isn't the released one. You can find see what
features have been added but not released by looking at a program's
changelog. e.g. http://repo.or.cz/w/memo.git
Dr Thomas Leonard ROX desktop / Zero Install
GPG: 9242 9807 C985 3C07 44A6 8B9A AE07 8280 59A5 3CC1