From: Dennis Tomas <den.t@gm...> - 2007-09-11 10:15:11
DevTray 0.3.1 (shows devices in the panel) has been released.
You can install it by entering this URL into AddApp:
- Right click on the application and choose 'Versions...' from the menu.
- Click on 'Refresh all now'.
- Ensure 'Help test new versions' is selected.
For more information, including package downloads, see:
Changes in 0.3.1:
- When CUPS not running, set have_cups to False. (reported by Thomas
- After removing old volumes from pinboard, set volumes_on_pinboard to
- Use get_name() instead of get_label(). (reported by Kacper Wysocki)
- Add third argument to __active_workspace_changed() and
__active_window_changed(). (reported by Tony Houghton)
On 9/11/07, Dennis Tomas <den.t@...> wrote:
> DevTray 0.3.1 (shows devices in the panel) has been released.
On Fedora 7 I get the attached traceback and after that a thin, empty
window that causes assertion errors when I resize it.