From: Thomas Leonard <tal00r@ec...> - 2001-05-07 11:45:38
New filer release - 1.1.3 is on the web now (source and Linux-x86 binary
archives at present):
Changes since 1.1.2:
- Added 'Huge, With...' display styles. In huge mode, normal icons are
scaled up if they're too small. This is mainly useful with thumbnails...
- Added a ROX-Filer/Styles file for default colours (default filer
background is now lighter).
The styles can be overridden in <Choices>/ROX-Filer/Styles (suggested b=
- Pinboards and panels should now work with IceWM without needing -o
- Allow text messages in the toolbar to go off the side (instead of resiz=
- Opening the shell minibuffer with a selection adds ' "$@' after the
cursor. Without a selection, the name of the file under the cursor is
- Pressing the `\' key opens the menu (suggested by Christopher Arndt). H=
down Ctrl for the File submenu.
- The AppMenu file has become AppInfo.xml and contains extra bits --
tooltips for applications and extra details for the `Info' box.
- Added a 'Refresh' button to the info box, and made it look nicer.
- Automatic resizing of windows when changing directory is now optional
(requested by Paul E. Johnson and Andreas Thorn).
- The symlink box allows you to choose to create relative or absolute lin=
(suggested by Stephen Watson).
- Winking an item in a directory makes it flash twice instead of once
(easier to see). Also, creating a new file or directory from the menu
winks the new item.
- Double clicking on a filer window's background resizes the window (Deni=
- If an item's name is truncated, show it in a tooltip when the pointer i=
held over the item (Denis Manente).
- Added a Hungarian translation (Andras Mohari).
- Added a Russian translation (Dmitry Elfimov).
- Updated the French translation (Vincent Lef=E8vre).
- Fixed a couple of errors in the man-page (spotted by Damien Couderc).
- Fixed some typos and untranslated strings (Andras Mohari).
- When a directory was rescanned because of a move operation, the `Set
Icon...' settings didn't work (reported by Damien Couderc).
Thomas Leonard http://rox.sourceforge.net
From: Jan Wagemakers <janw@ea...> - 2001-05-19 19:30:02
Today, I have created rox_1.1.3-1_i386.deb. (Debian Package for i386)
More info can be found at :
Regards - Jan Wagemakers -
... movl $1, %eax ; movl $0, %ebx ; int $0x80