From: Dennis Tomas <den.t@gm...> - 2007-08-27 17:26:59
DevTray 0.3 (shows devices in the panel) has been released.
You can install it by entering this URL into AddApp:
- Right click on the application and choose 'Versions...' from the menu.
- Click on 'Refresh all now'.
- Ensure 'Help test new versions' is selected.
For more information, including package downloads, see:
Changes in 0.3:
- Added wrapper-script for xmms.
- Catch IOError thrown by urllib.urlopen().
- Allow dragging PPD files to the "Add Printer" dialog.
- Pass AppID when (un)setting icons (needs support from ROX-Filer).
(reported by Abrolag)
- Don't use the filer module anymore, because it prefers 0install
- Don't allow dropping URIs on volumes mounted read-only.
- Ignore volumes with 'volume.ignore' set.
- Use gnome-mount for (un)mounting, use p(u)mount and HAL methods as
- Rewrote the core, now depending on TrayLib.
- Append <handler_dir>/icons to the icon theme's search path.
- Append <handler_dir>/bin to $PATH.
- When unpickling, catch EOFError.
- Added dbus service 'de.berlios.rox4debian.DevTray'.
- Added dbus objects for DevIcons. (Needs python-dbus >= 0.81.1)
- Create SendTo items for DevIcons. (Needs python-dbus >= 0.81.1)
- Added option to disable all visual effects.
From: Tony Houghton <h@re...> - 2007-09-11 16:52:52
In <46D30997.1020901@...>, Dennis Tomas wrote:
> - Added wrapper-script for xmms.
I've noticed there's an application called audacious which appears to be
very similar to xmms except it uses gtk2 so it looks better. Any chance
of supporting that too?
TH * http://www.realh.co.uk