From: Ken Hayber <ken@ha...> - 2006-10-25 04:06:03
Ripper 007 has been released.
You can install it by entering this URL into AddApp:
- Right click on the application and choose 'Versions...' from the menu.
- Click on 'Refresh all now'.
- Ensure 'Help test new versions' is selected.
For more information, including package downloads, see:
Thanks to Jonatan Liljedahl and Stephen Watson for ideas, code and
testing (in various combinations).
Changes in 007:
* Support cdparanoia and other ripper/encoders (configurable, should
support almost anything) (idea from Jonatan)
* Configurable Directory and Filename patterns.
* Support for Album Art as .DirIcon (code from Stephen)
* Graphical progress bars (requires GTK 2.6)
* More options
* Less filling (tastes Great!)
There's a few more ideas floating around, so another release this year
is not out of the question.
Share and Enjoy.