From: Thomas Leonard <talex5@gm...> - 2006-11-26 17:25:58
Pager 1.1 (an application and panel applet that shows a miniature view
of your desktop) has been released.
You can install it by entering this URL into AddApp:
- Right click on the application and choose 'Versions...' from the menu.
- Click on 'Refresh all now'.
- Ensure 'Help test new versions' is selected.
For more information, including package downloads, see:
You can also now compile from source using Zero Install, by clicking on
the Compile button in the Interface properties dialog.
Note that ROX-CLib, which Pager depends on, may not work on older systems
due to a binary dependancy on pango-cairo. However, if you compile ROX-CLib
(in the same way) first, you can then compile and run Pager fine!
If you have problems, you can always revert to the previous version of
Pager using the 'Interface properties' dialog: go to the Versions tab and
mark the new versions as 'buggy'.
Changes in 1.1:
- Use ROX-CLib for various functions instead of having our own copy, and use
new freedesktop.org basedir system for configuration (Jim Ramsay).
- Updated build system to match latest ROX-Filer (Thomas Leonard, Lucas Hazel
and Stephen Watson).
- Use small icons in the menu (Andras Mohari).
- Added separators before and after the 'All windows' submenu (Andras Mohari).
- Added Pager.xml feed file for 0launch (Thomas Leonard).
- Support libwnck 2.10 (Lucas Hazel).
- When opening the menu, only show windows on the workspace under the pointer;
put the other windows on a submenu (Lucas Hazel).
Dr Thomas Leonard http://rox.sourceforge.net
GPG: 9242 9807 C985 3C07 44A6 8B9A AE07 8280 59A5 3CC1
On Sun, 26 Nov 2006 17:25:21 +0000 (UTC)
"Thomas Leonard" <talex5@...> wrote:
> Pager 1.1 (an application and panel applet that shows a miniature view
> of your desktop) has been released.
Works fine on debian etch :)
It's also definitely looking more polished.
Will J Godfrey