From: Thomas Leonard <tal00r@ec...> - 2002-07-13 15:15:18
Following on from the new ROX-Lib release, here's an update to the Memo
This is a major upgrade. Memo has been fully converted to use
GTK+-2.0 and now has many new features:
- Word-wrapping in the editor dialog.
- New style dialogs.
- Options window (Sticky-window toggle, Time style and Limits on which
memos to display in the main window).
- Double-beep before showing alarm.
- When an alarm goes off, offer to hide the memo rather than delete it.
- Show All feature so you can see memos that are hidden or too far in the
- Delete multiple memos at once (from Show All box).
It might also be interesting to people wanting example code for using
Thomas Leonard http://rox.sourceforge.net