From: Stephen Watson <stephen@ke...> - 2006-03-13 13:07:02
ROX-CLib 2.1.8 (C library for ROX) has been released.
You can install it by entering this URL into AddApp:
- Right click on the application and choose 'Versions...' from the menu.
- Click on 'Refresh all now'.
- Ensure 'Help test new versions' is selected.
For more information, including package downloads, see:
Changes in 2.1.8:
* Begun general error handling framework, now used by rox_soap and
* Added extension area for GtkSavebox.
* Direct support for Firefox when launching URI.
* Marked many strings as translatable.
* Framework for i18n now in place.
* Added options --env and --pkg-config and made strings in pkg.c
Stephen Watson http://www.kerofin.demon.co.uk/
That's wierd, new teeth!