From: Ken Hayber <ken@ha...> - 2006-08-09 16:27:39
Lithium 005 (a Battery Status Monitor Applet) has been released.
You can install it by entering this URL into AddApp:
- Right click on the application and choose 'Versions...' from the menu.
- Click on 'Refresh all now'.
- Ensure 'Help test new versions' is selected.
For more information, including package downloads, see:
Changes in 005:
No big fixes. Mainly Theme work.
* Added the Tango theme from GNOME PowerManager.
* Added theme selection code in the Options dialog.
* Icon now shows charge level while on AC power.
P.S. There's some recent talk on GNOME mailing lists about applets and daemons that do not properly sleep
when there is nothing for them to do. This causes excessive battery drain. It seems that pygtk and/or
python itself is part of the cause. Hopefully this will be fixed soon.