* Consequently apply focus policy for Alt-Tabbing also
-> do not automatically focus raised windows in focus_follows_mouse mode.
(requested by Stephen Watson)
* more code stolen from xfwm4 which hopefully fixes window mapping. In some cases withdrawn windows where left on the screen or windows became withdrawn when they shouldn't. Gajim Jabber client works now, GNUstep pop-ups work better now, but withdrawn pop-ups are still frequently left mapped on screen.
* client_apply_initial_state() function (also from xfwm4) which makes sure windows being started maximized/sticky etc. are treated as such
* new option to display window geometry in a box when moving and resizing
* fixed a case where wmhints struct field were accessed when it was NULL
(reported by Stephen Watson)
Guido Schimmels wrote:
>Sorry, workspace switching crashes this release.
>You'll want to wait for when this is fixed.
FYI - I just noticed that mplayer is causing 0.9.6-1 to crash also.
0.9.5 is OK.