From: Thomas Leonard <tal00r@ec...> - 2004-08-20 16:06:25
Hi everyone, I've put up a new ROX-Session release:
Zero Install users can find the new version in
/uri/0install/rox.sourceforge.net/testing (click the filer's Refresh
button to ensure the cache is up-to-date).
(testing/ROX-Session is 0.1.24; apps/ROX-Session is 0.1.23)
So, if you want to switch to the new version, right click on
testing/ROX-Session and choose 'Install...' from the menu. From now on,
you'll use the bleeding-edge version. Otherwise, continue with
apps/ROX-Session, and you'll stay slightly behind.
Changes since 0.1.23:
- Added support for D-BUS 0.22; 0.20 and 0.21 are still supported (Thomas
- Added support for switching mouse button order for left-handed use
(Guido Schimmels; code from GNOME).
- Message log sizing/positioning code takes Xinerama into account and
window is now a top-level window instead of a dialogue (Tony Houghton).
- Provides options for DPMS and keyboard auto-repeat, which can be set via
exteral applications (Tony Houghton).
- Added /etc/X11/dm/Sessions to the list of locations where rox.desktop
can be installed (for Mandrake systems).
- Setting the keymap to an empty string produced a crash.
- Compatability fixes: /bin/sh behaviour, DPMS, availability of long
options (Stephen Watson).
Thomas Leonard http://rox.sourceforge.net
tal00r at ecs.soton.ac.uk tal197 at users.sourceforge.net
GPG: 9242 9807 C985 3C07 44A6 8B9A AE07 8280 59A5 3CC1