In case other people are interested, I've just hacked dillo to make it a
little bit more ROX friendly.
I haven't quite got my head around the dillo build procedure or the ROX
self-compiling build procedure sufficiently to make a self building
application, so it's an 'old style' program, a wrapper and a screenshot
The main program is at
A wrapper is at
and a screenshot is at
The changes (AFAICR) are:
* Incorporated Xft patch from dillo mailing list
* Table background hack, draws cell backgrounds individually so,
for example, freshmeat displays more normally.
* DnD saving
* Choices support (Choices/Dillo used in preference to ~/.dillo - NB:
this doesn't affect the default install which still tries to install
the config file in etc/dillorc)
* New icons from dillo website
* Hover-underline links. (I like it :)
Hope this is of interest,
From: Christopher Shaffer <cherokeestargazer@ya...> - 2003-07-09 10:41:51
Cool little browser... Did you add the support for DnD saving? Too bad you can't highlight
images and drag them to the filer... Or drag other links to save other pages... That would be
Do you Yahoo!?
SBC Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!