From: Thomas Leonard <tal00r@ec...> - 2002-06-21 14:03:27
I've put ROX-Session 0.1.16 up on the web now (source and linux-x86
Changes since 0.1.15:
- Right-clicking on the popup message display shows the messages in a
proper window instead. This also lets you see past messages and do
cut-and-paste. The messages window can also be opened from the Options
- Require version 2.0.1 or later of Gtk, due to bugs in 2.0.0.
- Really added missing linker flags (reported by Stephen Watson again).
- Would display the Logout box on startup due to changes in Gtk+-2.0.4.
- Fix compile problem on FreeBSD (Jimmy Olgeni).
Thomas Leonard http://rox.sourceforge.net