From: Thomas Leonard <tal00r@ec...> - 2001-09-27 10:51:54
I've put up a new ROX-Lib release.
ROX-Lib is a library of (python) code to help with writing ROX
applications. There are some tutorials here:
Changes since 0.1.2:
- Split SaveBox into SaveBox and SaveArea. This allows you to embed a
saving region inside a larger window. Existing applications should still
- Added filer.examine() to notify the filer that a file/directory has
- The Savebox is shaded while saving.
- SaveBox calls rox_toplevel_[un]ref() functions automatically (an
application won't quit if the savebox is the only open window).
- Fixed some code (colours in the Options window) that only worked with
python 2.0 (reported by James Kermode).
- Allow default key bindings in menus (important, since keys can't be
saved at the moment).
Thomas Leonard http://rox.sourceforge.net