Fixed the cycle bugs.
Some ewmh compliance stuff.
Replace owin with root window everywhere, which surprisingly,
leads to twofold speedup of window mapping - wooh wooh!
(We are now in there with the best of 'em)
For the benchmarks refer to this:
If someone has roughly similiar hardware as Raster's setup,
I'd like to learn about the results.
* implement response to _NET_REQUEST_FRAME_EXTENTS client message (untested)
* match hostname with WM_CLIENT_MACHINE, and SIGKILL only on success, as
required by the spec
* get rid of owin, it's only needed temporarily for announcing ewmh compliance,
everywhere else the root window is appropriate.
calling set_compliant() again doesn't help. So this trick from matchbox wm
doesn't work for OroborROX - probably due to the brute force SIGHUP reloading.
* fix cycle bug: was caused by special treatment of iconified windows - remove
options for which windows to include while cycling. Now all windows of current
workspace are included (alt-tab) or all window of focused app (shift-alt-tab).
* omit sticky button, when only one workspace
* make button cursors optional
* fix redraw of workspaces, return focus to client that was focused last in this workspace
or refer to the attached patch.