A page in your DokuWiki was added or changed. Here are the details:
Date : 2013/02/12 07:39
Browser : Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
IP-Address : 127.0.0.1,188.8.131.52
Hostname : localhost,c-107-4-138-116.hsd1.va.comcast.net
Old Revision: none
New Revision: http://rosegardenmusic.com/wiki/dev:13.02
Edit Summary: created
User : michael
====== RELEASE NOTE SCRATCH PAD ======
====== ROSEGARDEN 13.xx, codename "Handel" RELEASED ======
The Rosegarden team is proud to announce the release of version 13.xx of Rosegarden, an audio and MIDI sequencer and musical notation editor for Linux.
With this release...
===== Bug Fixes =====
* Use 64 for "dumb" NoteOff velocities, not 127
* Made InternalSegmentMapper handle RealTime segment delays consistently
* SortingInserter now sorts stably, fixing a noteoff race in MIDI export
* Fixed old code that never worked, making Rosegarden export LilyPond staff names that include transposition information
===== New Features =====
* LilyPond export now inserts \RemoveEmptyStaves to suppress the printing of empty staves by default
* Tracks have a secondary "short label" property. The primary label is exported to LilyPond as the long staff name, eg., "Trumpet in Bb," and the secodary label is the short staff name, eg., "Tpt."
=====Other people who contributed to Rosegarden development:=====
=====People who contributed device files to the Rosegarden Library=====
This mail was generated by DokuWiki at