I was experimenting with Rosegarden 13.12 build 13552 and everything was fine until I tried to insert some tempo changes in the middle of a composition. The result was that tempo changes were not inserted in the place where cursor was, intead the first tempo of the composition was changed everytime I tried to insert a tempo change. That happened from notation editor and also from the main window.
If it's some problem that happens only in my compilation please tell me. But please, draw any segment, move the cursor some measures ahead and try to insert a tempo change to see if this bug can be reproduced.