Just Launched: You can now import projects and releases from Google Code onto SourceForge
We are excited to release new functionality to enable a 1-click import from Google Code onto the Allura platform on SourceForge. You can import tickets, wikis, source, releases, and more with a few simple steps. Read More
Dear Rodin users,
We are pleased to announce the release of a plug-in for generic
instantiation. The tool is developed by HITACHI and ETHZ for Event-B
as a Plug-in for RODIN platform.
Main features of the tool are as follows:
- Generic Instantiation Files for storing information about generic
- Wizard for creating generic instantiation files.
- Editor for generic instantiation files.
- Static checker for generic instantiation files.
- Performing generic instantiation by creating a new project based on
a source project and generic instantiation files.
General information about the plug-in can be found from the Event-B
Sent with [inky: <http://inky.com?kme=signature>]