Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo
The following deliverables are now available. The links point to
samples and are also listed at
* Handbook Style for PDF
* Handbook Style for HTML (http://update.pror.org/rodin-doc/html/)
* Handbook Style for Eclipse
* Style Guide (http://update.pror.org/rodin-doc/html/sect0005.html)
A few notes:
* Please pay particular attention to functionality. Minor tweaks
regarding the appearance can usually be done fairly easily at any
* The Feedback-Button is very prominent right now (because we want
people to use it). Once the documentation is complete, we may
make it less prominent.
* The search functionality on the HTML-pages doesn't work yet.
* We will continue to extend the Style Guide while producing the copy.
Please provide feedback by June 22nd. If we don't hear from you, we
assume that you are happy with it.
Michael Jastram (http://www.jastram.de, +49 (162) 274 83 94)
Wissenschaftler, Heinrich Heine Universität Düsseldorf (http://www.stups.uni-duesseldorf.de)
1. Vorsitzender, rheinjug e.V. (http://www.rheinjug.de)