From: Roland Koebler <r.koebler@ya...> - 2013-08-11 20:39:19
The ".. include::"-directive in rest2web searches for the file to
include in the wrong directory and includes wrong files.
- every file contains::
.. include:: include.txt
- result (input/-prefix omitted):
- index.txt: OK: includes include.txt
- foo.txt: OK: includes include.txt
- a/index.txt: OK: includes a/include.txt
- a/foo.txt: ERROR: includes include.txt instead of a/include.txt
- a/b/index.txt: includes a/b/include, but requires b/include.txt to exist!
- a/b/foo.txt: ERROR: includes include.txt instead of a/b/include.txt
-- System Information:
Debian Release: 6.0.7
APT prefers oldstable
APT policy: (990, 'oldstable'), (500, 'stable'), (160, 'testing'), (150, 'unstable')
Architecture: amd64 (x86_64)
Kernel: Linux 2.6.32-5-amd64 (SMP w/1 CPU core)
Locale: LANG=en_US.UTF-8, LC_CTYPE=en_US.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/dash
Versions of packages rest2web depends on:
ii python 2.6.6-3+squeeze7 interactive high-level object-orie
ii python-docutils 0.7-2 utilities for the documentation of
ii python-support 1.0.10 automated rebuilding support for P
rest2web recommends no packages.
Versions of packages rest2web suggests:
ii rest2web-doc 0.5.2~alpha+svn-r248-2 documentation for rest2web
-- no debconf information
On 08/11/2013 10:30 PM, Roland Koebler wrote:
> The ".. include::"-directive in rest2web searches for the file to
> include in the wrong directory and includes wrong files.
Can somebody provide a small test case in downloadable form?
I'm willing to look into this, but I'm a bit short in time.