Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

Reference of Google API is Wrong (urgent)

Developers
Slim
2007-02-08
2013-05-01
  • Slim
    Slim
    2007-02-08

Hallo developers

The .dll-Files' Names in the Lib-Folder of Google API have Another Names than the References in csproj-File in RemoteCalendar.Core Proj; So My Question is

How can I get the Original Files? Or Which dlls should I reference in The Project (remotecaledars.core).

Thanks
    re_cal

• Daniele Tiles
      Daniele Tiles
      2007-02-08

Hi,
      what do you mean "they have different names"?
      You have to reference 3 dll, which are Calendar/Extension and the google API one...but it's weird, they're already referenced...
      Bye

lasthope83

• Slim
      Slim
      2007-02-14

Hallo Lasthope;

When I fetch the source from SVN-Repository and open It with VS 2005, the references in the Project  "RemoteCalendars.Core" are "CalendarService", "GData" and "GDataExtensions" and so on...

But the above mentioned References are unlinked to the Assemblies(the dll-Files)and they are marked with an yellow exclamation mark.

Son when i delete these three references and add new references to the dll-Files from the lib-Directory included in "The Google API"-Directory only the "GData"-Ref works fine and the another 2 Refs does'nt effect anything on the Codes who reference them with the "using" expression.And as well they have the names "gcalendar", "gdata" and "gextensions".

I hope you can help me with that.

Thank
      re_cal_