I am pleased to announce that Rembassy 1.0 has been released. New features are:
* Security architecture.
* New Simple Probe and Simple Service objects.
* Improved API to develop plugins.
* New persistence layer: SQLAlchemy.
* New documentation chapters: architecture, design and manual.
* Fixed many bugs and typos.
I am pleased to announce that Rembassy 0.3 has been released. This is the first executable release with these basic features:
* A Rembassy daemon that runs as master monitoring host or agent.
* A Basic API to develop plugins.
* A set of built-in plugins:
- Echo plugin: for testing purposes.
- Folder plugin: to organize monitoring objects.
- FTP plugin.
- HTTP plugin.
- PING plugin.
- PROXY plugin: to access monitorized servers in a centralized manner.
* Web user interface.
* SSL support.... read more
I am pleased to announce that Rembassy 0.2 has been released. This will be the last release that only contains documentation. The new features of this version are:
\* Added user stories chapter to documentation. \* Added release plans chapter to documentation. \* Added iteration plans chapter to documentation. \* Added some utility scripts related to documentation. \* Fixed some bugs in documentation targets. \* Fixed some bugs in HTML documentation look. \* Improved documentation targets.... [read more](/p/rembassy/news/2004/02/rembassy-02-released/)
This is the first release of the project. For now, only contains documentation:
The work on rembassy project in sourceforge.net has started.