Would multiple key selection be possible

2008-03-12
2013-04-16
  • I've always thought some of the graphical widgets should have more features similiar to that of the tree browser in explorer?

Cheers,

G

• Oh, there are messages in these wacky forums on sourceforge :).
    I hope that my reply is not too late.
    The development of regedt33 has been frozen several years ago, right now I only can release only minor features and critical bug fixes.
    Even injecting an existing third party tree view control would take a lot of effort so unless we miraculously get a new developer there's no chance for the feature you want.

• Orvid
    Orvid
    2011-02-13

Well you might just have gotten a new developer :P As this thing just saved my vm. How you may ask? Quite simple, my VM HATES message boxes, especially the type that the standard regedit uses. about 3 of those and the vm freezes(with my mouse and keyboard still in it), forcing me to restart the entire server. The vm LOVES this thing, no freezing! I had added the wrong item to the right click context menu and it was refusing to open any folder, so i had to get into the registry to remove it. Thanks to this I was able to. HUZZAH FOR FREE SOFTWARE!!!

• Anonymous
    2011-02-18

> Well you might just have gotten a new developer :P
    Have you seen the code ? 8-)