Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

error in Bleeding edgje

Help
2008-10-27
2013-05-28
  • Knut Krüger
    Knut Krüger
    2008-10-27

Hi Matthias,

Invalid call to script '/modify.php'!

I opened more than 1 records for deleting with the pencil in Tabs of Firefox.
    When I hit the delete button the first time it works,
    when I switched to the second tab an hit the delete button the error occurs.

I am not able to test it on your bleeding edge demo refbase because deleting is not available.
    Please remember that I have a changed search.php script, maybe this causes the error.

Regards Knut

• Hi Knut,

> Invalid call to script '/modify.php'!
      >
      > I opened more than 1 records for deleting with the pencil in Tabs

thanks for the report! I'm aware of this issue. There were some deeper changes to how referrer info is handled in refbase. While this was generally an improvement to the previous system, working in different browser windows or tabs tends to bring things out of sync now. I'm not sure whether I can do something about it, at least not in the near future. So, for now, it may be best to try to work within one browser window/tab only. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Matthias

• > for now, it may be best to try to work within one browser window/tab only

As an additional note, you can work around this issue by reloading the page in the current browser window/tab just before doing anything else in that tab/window.

Matthias