Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo
I have been using the sitemap.php file for a while now to submit to Google. Everything was fine until recently - it looks like they don't like to permanent link redirects anymore:
"URLs not followed
When we tested a sample of URLs from your Sitemap, we found that some URLs redirect to other locations. We recommend that your Sitemap contain URLs that point to the final destination (the redirect target) instead of redirecting to another URL."
The issues appears to be when they go looking for something like:
and get redirected to:
I know this won't be an easy fix, but thought you might not be aware of the issue.