README written by Redhuan D. Oon aka red1 (lower case, always)
TIME & LOCATION - December 2011, Germany (cities of Kempten, Krefeld, Berlin) and Austria countryside.
- To setup Fitnesse testing of OpenbravoPOS integration done earlier by author
- requires UISpec4J to intercept GUI panels
- http://sf.net/p/red1 (project location)
- (project code, mercurial checkout)
- First Test is to ensure we can login and exit
- Second Test is to synchronise with ActiveMQ which is already setup
- Third Test is to make a simple sale via the POS
- 4th Test is to synch the sales to the ActiveMQ
- in Build.xml of openbravoPOS/POSActiveMQ, turn <property name="javac.debug" value="ON"/>
- ADempiere codebase - CarlosRuiz/Low Heng Sin (stable base, always)
- when in source, depend on Adempiere361 and POSActiveMQ but sometimes it cannot see them,
so just give it a 'kick' (like what my dad in the British Malaya Signal Corps used to say).
- when changing test code, even after build to /bin if the test do not show change,
restart the ./run.sh (java -jar fitnesse.jar -p <port no.>)
- a trick to check what components are there is to give a wrong name to force an exception
- i.e:__EXCEPTION__:org.uispec4j.interception.InterceptionError: Error in handler 'buttonClickHandler': Component 'Yes' of type 'button' not found - available names: [Information,OK]
- the above error is also when you did not remove the openbravopos folder created at each test.