Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

Issues in PCLinuxOS

Help
2009-10-23
2013-06-03
  • Hi,

I was using gtk-recordmydesktop in PCLinuxOS 2009 without any problems until about a month ago. At some point, (perhaps it was after an update - I don't know), recordmydesktop starting acting funny. When I would record videos, it would appear to be recording at 3 seconds per frame. The frame would update every 2-3 seconds even thought it was a live motion recording. I tried all kinds of stuff, including changing video driver settings, qt-recordmydesktop, program setting changes, resolution size changes and even tested the output to ensure it wasn't an issue with mplayer. I've not been able to solve the problem and wondered if anyone else has experienced the same thing. I have uninstalled and re-installed, and even re-installed PCLinuxOS on my system.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

• What version of recordmydesktop are you using? What versions of libvorbis and libtheora do you have?