Sister project Protocol Buffers Editor has released version 0.92. The Protocol Buffers Editor wraps Protocol-Buffer Objects in there RecordEditor Equivalents and calls the RecordEditor-Engine to do the Editting.
- Change to use Protocol Buffers 2.5.0
- All screens for a File are now displayed as Tabs rather than as seperate screens.
The tabs can be undocked (and redocked) if required.
- Added Child screen option to List Screens
- Added Hints dialogue
- Enhanced HTML Export, option to open exported file with default programs
- Highlight change fields in compare
- Minor GUI changes
- Enhanced Help menu (can open Manual / Forums etc).
- Problem fixes including Paste Prior issue, 64 Mb exceeded issue (there are
likely to be problems with big files though)