reacTIVision is a computer vision application framework for the fast and robust tracking of markers attached on physical objects, and the creation of multi-touch surfaces. it was designed for the rapid development of table-based tangible user interfaces.
This is the second release candidate for reacTIVision 1.4, which is feature complete, and which will become the final 1.4 release if no further mistakes are found.
* finger blob tracking, with on screen setup (F key)
* increased standard set of 108x2 fiducial symbols
* additional small set of 12x2 fiducial symbols
* improved fiducial rendering (smaller footprint & better proportions)
* improved and more robust fiducial tracking (with secondary blob tracking)
* improved calibration precision
* improved DC1394 camera support and configuration on Mac and Linux
* improved V4L2 camera support and configuration on Linux
* on-screen and XML configuration instead of command line options
* added MIDI channel selection for note ON events