reacTIVision is a computer vision application framework for the fast and robust tracking of markers attached on physical objects, and the creation of multi-touch surfaces. it was designed for the rapid development of table-based tangible user interfaces.
This is the release candidate for reacTIVision 1.4, which is feature complete, but might still contain a few issues to be be solved before the final 1.4 release. Also see the parallel update of the TUIO client collection.
* finger blob tracking, with on screen setup (F key)
* increased standard set of 108x2 fiducial symbols
* additional small set of 12x2 fiducial symbols
* improved fiducial rendering (smaller footprint & better proportions)
* improved and more robust fiducial tracking (with secondary blob tracking)
* improved calibration precision
* improved Firewire camera support and configuration on Mac and Linux
* improved V4L2 camera support on Linux
* on-screen and XML configuration instead of command line options
* added MIDI channel selection for note ON events