Dear Rdesktop Pioneers,
Problem: users are being kicked out of Windows 2k Server and being =
returned to RedHat level.
* The compile worked great
* I can log onto the Windows 2k Server without a problem
* I can use applications fine
* Terminal Services is configured to kick user off after 2 hour Idle =
Time (was extended)
* I disabled the Redhat Screensaver
* The users are automatically logged into Redhat (no username and =
* Using the Session in Redhat (using rdesktop command as priority 1), =
RDP client starts up automatically
I heard about Rdesktop in the Sysadmin magazine.
I wish I could have downloaded the Autologin RPM and installed it, but =
that FTP site is no longer active.
This is why I am using the Session solution.
Question: Has this happened to anyone else?? How can I begin to tackle =
Thanks for your help!