Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

Command Line

Joey B
2007-02-23
2013-05-28
  • Joey B
    Joey B
    2007-02-23

How about command line functionality so that I can forcefully minimize windows to the tray or set them to always on top when right click doesnt work on the window?

• Nikolay Redko
      Nikolay Redko
      2007-03-26

Please let me know when you was not able to minimize window to tray by right-click on minimize or close buttons.

If you meant commandline functionality like

c:\> rbtray.exe iexplore.exe

which should minimize new appeared window to tray, then answer is no, I will not implement such functionality.
      If you like, we can discuss win32 programming issues which are my reasons.
      If you meant something like

c:\> rbtray.exe "*Internet Explorer"

which should minimize all windows containing "Internet Explorer" in titles, then it's possible, but I can't answer when it will be implemented.

• Anoxiety
    Anoxiety
    2010-01-16

Command line need to start program minimized like http://www.shrew.net/download/vpn  Free VPN Client. It's always run at start with own cmd line (log, pwd). Can you add cmd line parameter in RBTray to start program minimized ?

• Will
    Will
    2012-05-13

Darn, was hoping both could be added.