Another release of raytracer. Lighint has been added, throught LightRaytracer/DiffuseLight. *SpotLigth have not been implemented yet. Screenshot provided. Have fun
A bug was found, when many objects were cutting themselves. It was due to a bad check in the Polynom::solve2 method. So, now it is corrected, and renders as it was meant to.
It now implements object orientation, and better algorithm design. Seems to me like it is producing good looking images, and i found no bugs so far. I will release one or two rendered pictures, when i have some nice.
Found and corrected a bug concerning output images. It needed fill bytes, that were not documented in the web resource i found about the .bmp files, making non 4:3 images look weird. Fixed in version 0.1.1 (News from the 11th July, i forgot to post it)
I have figured how to release a file. So here is the first release ever of raytracer. Best wishes to all of you.
Thanx to SF hosting, the 'raytracer' project has been created. I have a first alpha version (0.1.0) that will be released, as soon as i understand how cvs, frs, and that sort of stuff work.