Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

FTLK 1.3 and Rakarrack

Help
Ken
2011-07-14
2013-05-28
  • Ken
    Ken
    2011-07-14

I'm having issues running Rakarrack after the FTLK 1.3 update. It appears, Rakarrack is still looking for the 1.1 libraries. It's failing to start with the following output:
    rakarrack: error while loading shared libraries: libfltk_images.so.1.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I'm in arch, using the newest GIT version. I'm going to downgrade FTLK to 1.1 for the time being, but I'm just putting this out there.

Ken

• Josep Andreu
    Josep Andreu
    2011-07-14

Hi

I was the same problem … when I was change to FLTK 1.3 … I think the trick is run the autogen.sh  configure make .. etc again also if you recently upgrade the FLTK version … run ldconfig helps

I run debian …when debian install 1.3 developer libraries remove the 1.1 ones … maybe in other distros their coexist …  I dont know … configure.ac in rakarrack use fltk-config to get the library and compiler flags …. maybe in some distros that both versions can coexist the fltk-config of the 1.3 is renamed  …. if that is the case you need to edit the configure.ac

Josep