2013-05-28

• Anonymous
    2012-12-05

Download it here: https://github.com/jinjuyu/guitareffectvst
    Release under GPLv2.

• Transmogrifox
    Transmogrifox
    2012-12-06

Very nice.   How does the user control it without a GUI?  Does it support MIDI, or do you just use a default preset?

It will be interesting to see what happens with it in the future. 

• Anonymous
    2012-12-26

Oh but there IS GUI.. Looks almost exactly like yours(crappy) :D
    It's almost completely same as rakkarack except it doesn't have rakkarack presets.

• Anonymous
    2012-12-26

*Screenshot*

• Anonymous
    2012-12-26

Finally, it is in complete state. Works just like rakarrack :D

• tonefreqhz
    tonefreqhz
    2013-04-03

I have been trying to get this to work in windows without success all I get in Reaper is a Floating Prism with the colours of the rainbow? Most frustrationg I have followed the install instruction Dependencies and other Dlls in the same location as the .exe for reaper, and Plugvst and other folder to plug ins and no joy. Any suggestions?

• tonefreqhz
    tonefreqhz
    2013-04-03

Followed all this, the file system is reallly rather confusing one definitive download this folder would make a lot of sense.

You need to put all the other dlls in the Dependencies folder(libfftw3-3.dll, libfftw3f-3.dll, libfftw3l-3.dll, libsamplerate-0.dll, libsndfile-1.dll, DevIL.dll, ILU.dll) in the folder where the your DAW or Host's EXE is.
        For example: where the Podium.exe(REAPER.exe, Cubase.exe, Pedalboard2.exe, etc) is. System32 and VSTPlugins folder doesn't work.
        Put guitareffectVST.dll and guitareffectVST folder into VSTPlugins folder.

Load it into your favorite host and DONE!

To make this more convenient, I need to make a bridge dll for that but it's a lot of work so until then..

• Anonymous
    2013-04-23

github used to have Download section but it has been removed…