Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

ladspa plugins

2008-05-22
2013-05-28
  • Geoff Beasley
    Geoff Beasley
    2008-05-22

like what i see ! congrats. sounds cool. one thing that would be nice is a 'plugins' window so you could use the "C" ladspa cabinet plugs of Tim Goetz or anything else for that matter. keep up the good work ;)

best,

g.

• Daniel
      Daniel
      2008-05-23

Hi Geoff

Thx for your words :)

Well... This is a standalone app. No plan to support LADSPA plugins... but the depelopement team is working in 0.2.0 version thats include our own cabinet emulation. If you can download and compile from cvs you can test this new feature...

Have caution if you was make some presets or banks... The new version can damage this files... make a backup of this files before install this version... think... is yet in devlopment phase...

Best regards

• Geoff Beasley
        Geoff Beasley
        2008-05-23

... If you can download and compile from cvs you can test this new feature...

sure will ! first thing on monday.
        btw, i was so impressed, i'm using rakarrack in an album right now :)  it's great! i reckon the cab's would be a real improvement too ;)

thanks again ..

best,

g.