Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo
When I use this preset, it sounds very very nice at first (it's my favorite on i guess :) ). But after some time, maybe 30 minutes, it sounds detuned....
When I restart rakarrack, it is good again... can you reproduce that?
Well I need more info to try to reproduce .... in fat this preset use 2 effects ... a fixed 12 tones harmonizer ... and the Shifter ... that ise the Trigger Mode .. that means that you will hear some detune when the trigger is open ... try to move the threshold on the Shofter effect to a high value if yuou dont want the detune ...
Anyway I will check up :-)
I started rakarack and left. When I came back (about 2 hours later) it was completely detuned. I used the preset "12 Strings", the only effect enabled was the Shifter.
I changed every knob of the shifter, de- and reactivated the shifter and the "FX on" button, but the detuning did not go away. Then I restarted rakarack which solved the problem.
i also had the impression that the effect detunes, and I can reproduce it:
- Start rakarrack
- Select preset "12 Strings"
- Deaktivate all but the Shifter
- Set "whamy" to 0 (Zero) (only to better hear the problem later.. every other setting works, too)
- Play some notes (it should sound ok)
- Leave as it is for 2-3 hours
- Play some notes. Sound is now detuned.
- Disable end Enable the Shifter: Problem is still there.
- Restart Rakarrack: Problem gone, sounds ok again.