Provide a descriptive summary of the issue.
- Lapply should optionally or by default not fail on a removal if
the item isn't there. Instead, it should provide a warning and
- Steps to reproduce
In numbered format, detail the exact steps taken to produce the
- Certain conditions create the situation where items have been
removed before lapply runs, and lapply cannot proceed to remove
them when they are already missing from the filesystem.
- Expected results
Describe what you expected to happen when you executed the steps
- Lapply should proceed through such errors, possibly with a
- Actual results
Please explain what actually occurred when steps above are
- Lapply fails by design because it cannot remove a filesystem
object that has already been removed.
Describe circumstances where the problem occurs or does not
occur, such as software versions and/or hardware configurations.
Provide additional information, such as references to related
problems, workarounds and relevant attachments.
- Whether this is optional or default is up for debate.
- System configuration
Include the current system configuration of each computer that
experienced the problem.