Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

Predefined stations?

Help
Anonymous
2010-03-27
2013-05-01

• Anonymous
    2010-03-27

Hey where are the stations? Do I have to enter them all manually or is there a quick and dirty way to import some from let's say Shoutcast or AOL radio?

• Carlos Ribeiro
    Carlos Ribeiro
    2010-03-28

Hi d4yw41k3r,

There's no way to import a radio list, just adding manually. Right now, there's no default list of radios but next version I hope to release a default one.

• Anonymous
    2010-03-29

What if every language will have some radio stations included in program by default? For example Lithuania: Opus3 LRT and so on.

• Anonymous
    2010-03-29

and program doesnt play .wax at the and of address radio stations

• Carlos Ribeiro
    Carlos Ribeiro
    2010-03-30

Adding a default list of radios per country is interesting. But it adds a bit of complexity. For now, I think I'm just adding a default generic list. Also, this list only applies to fresh installs. But I understand it would be nice to easily add a set of radios related to some country. You're giving me some ideas ;) I'll have to think about that

• Carlos Ribeiro
    Carlos Ribeiro
    2010-03-30

wax file format is not currently supported

• Anonymous
    2010-03-31

For example list of radio stations in my country Lithuania: (http://fcim.vdu.lt/~vilmantas_ramonas/bookmarks.xml)