QwtPolar 1.1.0 works with Qwt >= 6.1 and Qt4 >= 4.4 or Qt5
A first release candidate for QwtPolar 1.1.0.
QwtPolar 1.1.0 works with Qwt >= 6.1 and Qt4 >= 4.4 and Qt5
QwtPolar 1.0.1 is a pure maintenance release collecting fixes for all known bugs so far:
1. MSVC compiler issues
2. Install path for the designer
3. Missing signal/slot connections of legendItemClicked/legendItemChecked
4. Memory leaks
5. Usage of QwtCurveFitter
6. QwtPolarPicker normalization of the displayed tracker position
Maintenance release + a new item for spectrograms
1. QwtPolarPlot::renderTo() added for any type of paint device
F.e. you can print or export a plot to a SVG document.
2. QwtPolarLayout added
This layout engine is necessary for QwtPolarPlot::renderTo()
3. QwtPolarFitter added
A simple fitter that adds equidistant points, so that the connections
of a curve in line mode get "rounded".
4. A couple of workarounds added, to avoid painting bottlenecks.
5. Panning and zoom out have been restricted to plots, that are zoomed in.
6. Designer plugin added
License changed from GPL to Qwt ( ~LGPL )
Project files fixed for Windows