Qwt 6.1.1 is a collection of all bug fixes, that could be added without breaking binary compatibility with Qwt 6.1.0. A change log can be found here: https://sourceforge.net/p/qwt/code/HEAD/tree/tags/qwt-6.1.1/CHANGES-6.1
Qwt 6.1 comes with many new features. It supports Qt >= 4.4 + Qt >= 5.0
The second release candidate of Qwt 6.1 is available.
A first release candidate of Qwt 6.1 is available.
Qwt 6.1 comes with many new features. It supports Qt >= 4.4 ( including Qt 5.0 )
After a maintenance release for Qwt 5.2, this is the update for the Qwt 6.0 branch.
Qwt 6.0.2 is a pure maintenance release collecting all bug fixes that happened since Qwt 6.0.1. It is binary compatible with all other Qwt 6.0 releases.
Qwt 6.0 is not intended to be compatible with Qt 5 - this is what Qwt 6.1 will offer, what is expected to happen soon after Qt 5.0 is available ( about the end of this year ).
Qwt 6.0.0 is major release with substantial API changes because of dropping Qt 3 support.
Its key features are a floating point based render engine for QwtPlot and template classes for implementing new types of plot items.
Qwt 5.2.1 is a maintenance release with a couple bug fixes. It should be binary compatible with Qwt 5.2.0 on most platforms, but I'm not 100% sure about Windows because some pointless declarations for exporting templates have been removed from the headers.
Qwt 5.2.0 is a maintenance release with several bug fixes and a couple of source code incompatible changes.
Maintenance release for Qt 4.5 compatibility. Binary compatible with Qwt 5.1.x.
Qwt 5.1.1 is maintenance release fixing a couple of compiler issues and serious problem with calculating scales, that had been introduced with Qwt 5.1.0.
Qwt 5.1.0 is maintenance release with a couple of incompatible changes and new features. Many of the changes are made for the QwtPolar package.
Qwt 5.0.2 has been released.
Qwt 5.0.2 is a maintenance release with minor changes/fixes.
Qwt 5.0.1 has been released.
1. A couple of problems, when building Qwt fixed.
2. Displaying Rich Text with Qt 4.x fixed
Support of Qt3 and Qt4. Qt2 is not supported any longer.
1. Redesign of plot items. Makes it much easier to develop individual items.
2. Redesign of the scale classes. All calculations are collected in scale engines, where the application can implement it´s own (f.e log2, or date scales). Now it´s also possible to have individual and completely irregular scales
3. Redesign of the QwtText classes. The MathML renderer of the Qt4 solutions package is embedded. work for all expressions/situations.
4. New classes for navigating: QwtPanner, QwtMaginfier
5. Spectrogram/Contour plots and other classes for displaying raster data added.... read more
Changes since Release Candidate 0:
1) Flickering of QwtMagnifier in combination with QwtPlot::autoReplot(true)
2) QwtPlotSVGItem 4.2.0 updates.
3) QwtLegend::LegendDisplayPolicy, QwtSymbol::Style, QwtSlider::ScalePos,
QwtThermo::ScalePos changed to avoid conflicts with X11 headers.
4) QwtPicker::rubberBandWidget/trackerWidget getters added.
5) MinGW/Qt3 fixes.
6) Memory leak fixed ( important when QwtPlot::replot is called very often).
7) Workaraound for a xlC 5.1 compiler bug added.
8) QwtPanner: cursor handling fixed.
9) QwtPlotCanvas(Qt3 only): background painting fixed for uncached painting.
10) QwtPlotLayout: bug in AlignCanvasToScales mode fixed.
11) Plugin for the MathML renderer of the Qt solutions package completed.
The first release candidate of Qwt 5.0.0 is available
Qwt-20060130, another snapshot for Qwt 5 is released.
Beside many bug fixes and the Qt 4.1 port, its main changes to the last stable snapshot are:
1) Qwt/Qt4 designer plugin
A first implementation is available, comparable to what is possible
with Qt3. Advanced Qwt config dialogs will be added in Qwt 5.0 final.
2) Redesign of the QwtText classes.
3) Redesign of the QwtScaleDraw classes.
qwt-20050831 should be working with Qt3 and Qt4 on X11, Mac and Win32/MinGW. If you have problems with building Qwt with MSVC compilers and you know how to solve them, please report. This snapshot doesn't support the Qt4 designer yet.
Qwt 4.2.0 released
Bugfix for hidden vertical axes
Qwt 4.2.0rc0 released