Help
2008-06-12
2013-05-17
  • anja pedersen
    anja pedersen
    2008-06-12

Hi

Thanks for a great program :-)

Is it posible to make a multiple download button ?
    So if I mark multiple files then I can download them all instead of having to push the download button for each

Or if not possible, how do I make the select fields unselectable for user with only download perm's ?

Kind Regards
    Anja

• Dear Anja,

unfortunately, both is not possible at the moment. However this are good feature requests and im working on quixplorer at the moment and i try to integrate them as soon as possible.

best regards,
      amadeus

• Richard Lunn
        Richard Lunn
        2009-09-03

Hi amadeus74

Any joy on the multiple download development?

Regards

• anja pedersen
      anja pedersen
      2008-06-17

In case anybody else want to remove the select fields for users with only download perm's, I have made a small Q&D change to the fun_list.php :

in function print-table change

echo "<TR class=\&quot;rowdata\&quot;><TD><INPUT TYPE=\&quot;checkbox\&quot; name=\&quot;selitems[]\&quot; value=\&quot;";
      echo htmlspecialchars($item)."\&quot; onclick=\&quot;javascript:Toggle(this);\&quot;></TD>\n";

to

if($allow) {
      echo "<TR class=\&quot;rowdata\&quot;><TD><INPUT TYPE=\&quot;checkbox\&quot; name=\&quot;selitems[]\&quot; value=\&quot;";
      echo htmlspecialchars($item)."\&quot; onclick=\&quot;javascript:Toggle(this);\&quot;></TD>\n";
      } else {
      echo "<TR class=\&quot;rowdata\&quot;><TD></TD>\n";
      }