Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

Where do saved images go?

2009-01-03
2013-04-15
  • Hi, so I feel fairly silly asking this question, but where does the saved file go when I hit, "Save Image"? And also, am I able to use that saved image as my background for my computer?
    -Karl

BTW, this is reallly awesome, I just downloaded it today and have been exploring the realm of Mandelbrot for that past couple of hours. Great job.

• It just occurred to me that I should Print Screen and take it from there. Sorry for taking time out of any of your days.
      -Karl

• Paul Gentieu
      Paul Gentieu
      2009-01-04

Hi, the saved images go in the same directory that quickman.exe is in- although if you add a full path to the filename, that should work too. I know I could have put in the full directory selector control, but I like to keep the program minimalist. :)

• Paul Gentieu
      Paul Gentieu
      2009-01-04

P.S. to make an image for your desktop background, go to fullscreen mode and save the image from there (or change the save size to be the same as your screen resolution).

Then set that image as your background image (in Windows XP, right click on the Desktop, select Properties, select the Desktop tab, and choose the background image).