Job Location: Washington DC, Herndon, VA
C++ Developer VI: 8+yrs development experience; must have strong knowledge
of C++, including unit testing framework (e.g., cppUnit, NUnit, or jUnit) in
Windows environments. Database experience (SQL Server 2005 ideal) an
important but not hard requirement.
You will help create of C++ wrapper code to integrate internal financial
analytics libraries with a 3rd party financial analytics system (PolyPaths).
Key tasks will include:
* Integration of code and data, using PolyPaths and Proprietary Analytics
* Creation of comprehensive unit tests
Lesser tasks will include:
* Database integration (SQL Server 2005) to acquire source data and store
results and other output
* Porting or reproducing Linux test harness to run in Windows environment
* Strong C++
* Unit testing, preferrably using cppUnit, NUnit, or jUnit framework
* Database experience is a strong plus
* Experience with financial analytics libraries is a plus
* Experience with financial securities, especially mortgage-backed
instruments is a plus
This will be a medium- to long-duration project, depending on the
Developer VI performs high complexity (e.g. system level applications)
analysis, design, development and unit testing of software applications from
user requirements and design documents. The candidate also resolves defects
encountered during various testing cycles.
Paul Tran, President
Elucid Solutions, Inc.
4300 Montgomery Avenue, Suite 302
Bethesda, Maryland 20814
Phone: (301) 652.8208
Cell: (202) 486.0441