We are pleased to announce QtAda 1.0.2 release. This release includes fixes for critical bugs and workarounds for the GNAT compiler's bugs. Full list see at the end of this mail.
QtAda is an Ada2005 language bindings to the Qt libraries and a set of useful tools. QtAda allows easly to create cross-platform powerful graphical user interface completely on Ada 2005. QtAda applications will work on most popular platforms — Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Linux/Unix — without any changes and platform specific code. QtAda allows to use all power of visual GUI development with Qt Designer on all software lifecycle stages — from prototyping and up to maintanace. QtAda is not just a bindings to the existent Qt widgets, it also allows to develop your own widgets and integrates it into the Qt Designer for high speed visual GUI development.
QtAda can be downloaded from:
New in QtAda 1.0.2:
- add support for QSignalMapper, QMdiArea, QMdiSubWindow, QToolButton classes
- extend support for QCoreApplication, QAbstractItemModel, QAbstractTableModel, QAbstractListModel, QCoreApplication, QDialogButtonBox, QFrame, QLabel, QListView, QMenuBar, QModelIndex, QObject, QWidget
- provide workaround for GNAT bugs (finalization list corruptions for objects allocated with anonymous access type)
- amoc diagnostic messages translated to English
- add check for Accessibility support in the installed Qt version
- many memory corruptions and subprogram's profile mismatch fixes for the QAbstractItemModel class
- memory corruption in the bindings for QMouseEvent::buttons
- usage of deallocated memory for all QObject subclasses' directors