I have now changed my previous progress bar to the standard of Qooxdoo.
The progress bar:
1. grows in four directions
2. has attached listeners
3. has a formatted label
4. uses QxRangeManager
The following things are on the to do list:
1. check incoming values; vMin, vMax, vValue
2. make the indeterminate toolbar
3. finish the layout; formatted label, colours, sizes etc.
4. finish the layout in combination with the timing issues,
wait(milliseconds) between the cycles.
5. firing increments at intervals will also be implemented.
Sebastian, do you or any other have any suggestions to improve the
I have made some changes to other files:
1. QxConst - added constants
2. QxTimer - added function called wait(milliseconds)
I attach all files.