After a "short" break in development, I have released today qBittorrent v2.9.3 in order to address a few issues that were reported.
Also note that libtorrent v0.15.9 was also released.
* Thu Dec 29 2011 - Christophe Dumez <chris@...> - v2.9.3
- BUGFIX: Fix btdigg plugin (Python3 support + torrent name in magnet links)
- BUGFIX: Fix banning of IPv6 peers (Closes #885021)
- BUGFIX: Fix torrent addition dialog layout problem (Closes #84650522)
- BUGFIX: Do not report any progress for disabled files (Closes #56731485)
- BUGFIX: Make torrent sorting case insensitive (Closes #857154)
- BUGFIX: Improve Web UI usability of small devices
- BUGFIX: Program updater: More reliable version detection / comparison
- I18N: Add Georgian translation