Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

Give me a clue!

Bluecat
2005-05-25
2013-03-08
  • Bluecat
    Bluecat
    2005-05-25

I'd like to hear from anyone who has looked at PyUI2 (or PyUI for that matter) and has rejected using it for any reason. Tell me why, and don't worry you won't hurt my feelings.

Of course if you are using PyUI2, tell me what features you'd like to have. Don't worry if they seem extreme, I just want to get an idea of what people would like to have in a GUI library.

• Hogne
      Hogne
      2005-05-25

Hi

Glad to see this project revived.

I'm looking into using it together with Pygame on GNU/Linux.

I will be happy to provide feedback once I've gotten a bit more familiar with it. One thing I can mention is good docs and examples. Not the most exciting thing, but it really does make a difference.

I would also suggest asking on the pygame-list.

• Bluecat
        Bluecat
        2005-05-26

Yeah, documentation is really lacking at the moment, and is a big priority on my list of things to do. I have started writing some tutorials, including code examples, which should be included in the next release (v0.2).

In the meantime, the docs on the old PyUI project should still be pretty close, you just might need to check the code every now and then if something doesn't work properly.

Good idea about asking for feedback on the Pygame list.

cheers

John