Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

PyUI2 version 0.2

Bluecat
2005-07-23
2013-03-08
  • Bluecat
    Bluecat
    2005-07-23

Okay, it's here.

I've just put up version 0.2 of PyUI2 with some accompanying documentation. Just download and install it to the site-packages directory of your Python installation and enjoy.

There are still a few issues that I didn't have the time to resolve, including a problem with GLUT and some clipping issues with the OpenGL device. The documentation should give anyone new to PyUI2 a decent start, but is also still in the early stages of development.

From the 1st of August, I am starting my move back to Australia. I'm taking some holiday leave during that time and will be back in Oz around mid-September. I expect the next few weeks will be busy re-establishing myself there, but I expect to be able to get back to working on PyUI2 early October. I'll have my laptop with me while I am travelling, so I should be able to check in on the forums from time to time. So if you have any questions, don't worry if I don't answer straight away, I will as soon as I am able.

In the meantime, feel free to check out this release, and if you find any problems a patch will be most welcome! ;-)