Changes since the last public release (0.4.2):
* se_dan (Sweden)
* new cmdline options
--add=ID , add channel with ID
--del=ID , remove channel with ID
--list , list channels
--change=old_id:new_id' , change channel ID from old_id:new_id
--addall , add all channels
--delall , remove all channels
--reload , reload all channels from source
* pretty coloured output
* new config file format
The grabbers that use this new release of the library will have the following new features available:
* cachedir command line option is now available for all grabbers to use.
This allows tv guide webpages to be cached and re-used.
* startdate command line option is now available for all grabbers to use.
This allows cached tv guide webpages to be regression tested by the
grabber when a start date in the past is used.
* traceback bug report generator to allow users to submit more detailed bug
* urlutils has a URL helper to provide GET and POST data
* distributed in even more package formats including win32.exe and RPM
* a runtime library check to make sure the correct library is being used.